The use of SubmitWolf is governed by an Acceptable use policy as outlined below.
Please note that these policies are in place for a very good reason. The use of SubmitWolf contrary to these policies may get you banned from many search engines.
- You may not use this program to SPAM indexes by submitting the same URL multiple times.
- You may not submit different URLs which are the identical, or similar copies of the same page on the same server.
- You may resubmit a URL to link directories if there is a significant change both to the URL title and page content. You may re-submit a URL to search engines if there is a significant change in the page content and/or URL title.
- You may not modify the submission rules to force the listing of inappropriate sites for a given engine.
- You may not force the submission to regionally specific engines if your site is not related directly to the region. This includes submitting sites to domain specific engines if your site is unrelated to and/or outside the domain.
- You may not submit more than one URL from the same site to search engines unless the pages are unrelated or have significantly different content.
- You must select the most appropriate category for your URL and you may NOT submit the same URL to more than one category.
- You may not use the non-Enterprise version of the Software as the basis for an URL submission service or to submit third party sites.
Note: If a license has been terminated for breach of terms and conditions, a refund cannot be claimed based on the listed refund policy.
SubmitWolf v7.0 - Priority Submission Policy
All submissions are governed by acceptable use policies, terms and conditions as published by each engine in conjunction with their priority inclusion service. These policies are subject to change.
The priority submission service does not guarantee acceptance of the URL if the URL violates any of the inclusion or editorial guidelines as published by each engine. Priority Submissions fees are non-refundable once processed.
Trellian guarantees to submit all Priority Submission URLs through the priority submission service offered by each engine. Trellian offers no further guarantees on the acceptance and subsequent re-indexing of each URL.SubmitWolf v7.0 - Upgrade Policy
All automated engine submissions are driven by scripts (Engine Definitions). A new script is released on average avery day and these upgrades are provided FREE of charge for 12 months to all registered users. All minor program updates and maintenance releases, within the same major version, are also free.
Note: This does NOT include major version upgrades on some programs. (ie: SubmitWolf v4.0 to v7.0 - These major upgrades are NOT free).
Also the Engine Expansion Pack requires that a separate license be purchased in order to qualify as a FREE upgrade. This Pack is regarded as a separate program 'add-on' for SubmitWolf and does not form part of the default scripts.
Search Engine script/definition updates are provided and supported FREE of charge for a 12 month period from date of purchase. Renewal fees are applicable for each subsequent year of support. Trellian at its sole discretion can stop or change the current support of a product at anytime without notice. As a general guide Trellian endeavours to provide such FREE support and updates for the current and subsequent version only. Any prior versions are deemed to be no longer supported. Trellian may at its sole discretion still continue to provide FREE minor updates of any prior unsupported versions. For example, FREE support and updates are provided for v7 and subsequent v6, but not for prior versions such as v5, v4, v3, v2, v1.