|Trellian SEO Toolkit - Website Analytics
The Web stats tool is a real time alternative to using a web log analyzer. The tool provides information about:
- How many hits (page views and unique visitors) your web site is receiving
by hour, day, week, month, quarter and year.
- How many different people visit your site.
- Where your traffic is coming from: search engine placements,
search terms from search engine optimization, links from other sites, or other sources.
- Which pages are frequented the most.
The search engine marketing reporting can help to:
the ability to set up email alerts and notifications based on user defined
- Track which search engines and keywords drive the most traffic.
- Generate search engine marketing reports.
- Track repeat visitors from pay per click campaigns, such as, Google's Adwords and Yahoo's Overture.
- Provide a first line of defense for the identification of fraudulent clicks, including
thresholds for click fraud.
The analysis can help you to:
- See how visitors navigate within your web site.
- See how many orders were placed by marketing campaign, search engine placement or other search engine marketing techniques.
- Understand the analysis by providing a graphical view of traffic trends.
And much more !